About the Client
Gatorade is a Pepsi-QTG brand of sports drinks, protein beverages, nutrition bars and other sports-related consumer products. Gatorade is distributed in over 80 countries worldwide. It was first developed in 1965 at the University of Florida as a way for athletes to replenish fluid, carbs and electrolytes that are released from the body while performing physical activity. It has grown into one of the most popular sports drinks and accounts for approximately 75 percent market share in its category.
Increase awareness and online social media presence by providing an interactive application. Users can be a part of a sport or social club and receive a sponsorship from G2.
Majestic Media created an advanced Facebook contest application in close collaboration with our agency partner. Here are some of the highlights:
• Social Strategy, Design & Development
• Supporting application for Gatorade’s Canadian Sport and Social Clubs (SSCC) sponsorship
• Users register their existing SSCC team to qualify
• Embedded Share and Voting capabilities encouraging team members to join and friends to vote
• Contest voting process whereby the team with the most votes earns prizes to “Get Paid Like a Pro” (They can have all their fees paid for & win Gatorade gear)
• First of its kind pre & post-like fan page tab, integrating video playing in the background
• Personalization with users name embedded within the app
• High-end creative development, custom notifications (invite users to join your team, simple and easy to use navigation)