About the Client
HomeSense is a national home furnishing retailer with stores in Canada and the United Kingdom owned and operated by TJX Companies. HomeSense caters to home décor enthusiasts. The first HomeSense location opened it’s doors in 2001, offering customers brand name and designer home décor, and unique accessories from all over the world for 20%-60% less than prices in other comparable retailers.
Capture the spirit of Christmas among fans looking to create a new functional working/living environment.
Majestic Media created bilingual Facebook application. Here are some of the highlights:
• Flash tool enabled drag and drop functionality for fans to design their unique environment from HomeSense products
• Strategy and Concept developed for our agency partner (including full User-Experience (app flow & wireframes)
• Full Creative, Design & Development
• Flash implementation: ability to change room wall colours, used real life products, easy to use drag and drop tool
• Robust contest engine
• Ability to print items viewed in anyone’s room (create a shopping list to take to store)
• Integrated robust analytics and conversion tracking (Omniture Analytics)
• Created database of all products to show total savings & in-store price of products