About the Client
Kia Motors is South Korea's second largest automobile manufacturer, with sales of over 1.4 million vehicles in 2010. Kia began building their brand as a bicycle parts maker in 1944. The company evolved to build quality, reliable vehicles and to generate a growing North American brand footprint.
Reach out and connect with college/university students with an awareness campaign tied to offline promotions on campus.
Majestic Media created a custom Flash Kia builder tool. Here are some of the highlights:
• Anti-cheat mechanism
• Secure Contest Management System
• Vehicle customization tool delivering on the “build your (Kia) Soul and you can win it” brand proposition
• Created a database of over 5000 users that have tried to previously cheat contests (blacklisted cheaters that are banned from promotions)
• Content Management System (CMS) allowing for secure login, downloading entries, moderation, analytics, selecting weekly or grand prize winners
• Rapid Development (2 weeks)
• Bilingual implementation (FRE/ENG)
Kia increased their fan base by 10,000 and captured 900 illegitimate entries during the course of this promotion, resulting in greater brand trust and awareness on a vibrant new channel.